Courts are open daily during daylight hours, including holidays, unless posted or permitted otherwise. Gated courts are closed on Christmas Day. Citrus County has two skate courts to offer. Both are unsupervised, skate-at-your-own-risk facilities. A 911 Emergency phone is located at each site.
Bicentennial Skate Court
501 N. Baseball Pt.
Crystal River, Florida 34429
Beverly Hills Skate Court
997 W. Roosevelt Blvd.
Beverly Hills, Florida 34465
Skate Court Rules
· Skate at your own risk. Skateboarding can be a dangerous recreational activity. Even with the use of all recommended safety equipment, injuries can occur. Know your own abilities.
· All skaters 17 and younger must have a signed WAIVER before entering the facility.
· All skaters must provide their own skateboards/skates and safety equipment, including elbow pads, kneepads, wrist guards and skating helmets. No sharing of equipment.
· Skaters only allowed inside the fenced area, all spectators must remain outside the fenced area.
· Children under 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult over 18.
· Extreme recklessness or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
· No smoking, glass containers, food or beverages allowed inside the fenced area.
· Radios, coolers, backpacks, bikes, scooters, food and beverages are prohibited inside the fenced area.
· Skaters police each other, take care of your facility.
· Skate Courts are to be used during daylight hours only.
· The Skate Courts will be closed during inclement weather, for maintenance or any other time deemed necessary.
· All other park rules and regulations must be followed. Failure to follow rules and regulations may result in suspension from the Skate Park.
· Citrus County reserves the right to change or add rules as necessary.