Citrus County Dog Park
at Bluebird Springs Park
8750 W. Bluebird Springs Ln.
Homosassa, FL 34448
Monday - Sunday from Dawn - Dusk
THIS PARK IS FREE TO EVERYONE!!!
The following parks are NOT dog specific parks but do allow them on a leash on the walking paths ONLY. View the rules below.
Citrus County allows dog walking in the following parks:
Beverly Hills Community Park Map It!
Central Ridge District Park Map It!
Eagleton Park Map It!
Floral Park Map It!
Holden Community Park Map It!
Homosassa Area Recreation Park Map It!
Lecanto Community Park Map It!
Water Tower Park Map It!
Click here to see a Map of All Parks.
1. Dogs must be walked along the walking/jogging trails, and may not enter the fields and other public areas.
2. Dogs may be walked during daylight hours.
3. Owners must clean-up after their dogs.
4. Dogs must remain on a leash at all times.
5. Please refrain from walking dogs at sites where special events are taking place.